Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

About Savvy Tourista

Savvy Tourista


Travelling for me is a wonderful experience of exploring sights and sounds. That's why as a budget traveler like me, I need the best information that can help me maximize my vacation experience that's also affordable and full of activities.


That's why I've proudly share to you my travel experiences that features all the places that I have visited during my sales trips and planned vacations. Compiled list of accommodations along with their locations, contact numbers and websites, email addresses and descriptions. I'll share also quick reference maps along with airline, shipping and bus transport directories.


So that just like me, have fun as you travel for leisure or work with this savvy tourista's guide in discovering and rediscovering the fascinating and colorful world.


Sarah G

0 comments: